cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wrong account number

Donnieb3007
Tuning in

I am awaiting installation next week, my account has been set up but it is showing the wrong account number on my VM app and online.

Is it possible to chege the account number on the app to the correct one?

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Donnieb3007, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about your My VM access issues whist you are awaiting installation. This can happen for several reasons:

1) You are awaiting installation of services for the first time, and as such the My VM account is not yet active. This will automatically resolve itself once your services are installed. 

2) You have formerly held an account with us registered with the email address you are logging in with. This means your email is still associated with a former account. To show your new account information we would need to transfer the My VM details over to your new account. We offer help with this for you after confirming a few details via PM. 

I will send you a PM to offer further support - please let me know which of the two options are the most accurate for you so I know how best to proceed. You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

Thank you! We can return to the public thread with another update when possible. 

All the best! 

Molly