cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why do I see different information on the App compared to what I see on the Web page.

stefmles
Joining in

The Virgin Media App tells me I have no TV service (which is untrue) whilst my Virgin Media account on the web tells me I do have the Stream package.

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey stemfmles, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

The Stream package is a slightly different to having a TV package with us but they do cross over.

You can see what you have with your package here but if you want me to confirm this we can do to PM, let us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

stefmles
Joining in

Why has it changed? Last week it was OK, but now the App tells me, Add+. Last week it showed Stream.
Why can't I access Entertainment Services through the App?

Hi stefmles 👋

Are you able to provide us with a screenshot of what you can see and the difference between the App and Website (excluding any personal information)?

This will help us identify what you're seeing. What happens when trying to access Entertainment Services?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Opera Snapshot_2023-12-06_173731_www.virginmedia.com.pngScreenshot_20231206-172755.png

Apologies for the confusion stefmls, as you have advised that the services are available and showing in your online account we'd ask you to ensure that the app is up to date and running the latest version.

Rob

Screenshot_20231206-202047.png

Hi there @stefmles, thanks for posting the screenshot! 😇

Are you able to clear cache and cookies from the app?
Sometimes a build up of cookies data and cache can cause the app to slow down and not work accordingly.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs