Menu
sjonesbluenose
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virgin media app

Hi, I’ve just had virgin broadband fitted and it won’t let me create an account, I’ve tried all sorts of different passwords and still won’t let me ?  I’ve had all the emails telling me to create an account etc 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin media app

Hi Sjonesbluenose,

Welcome to the Virgin Media family and thanks for using the forums to get this issue with your account registration looked into, I am sorry you're having this problem. I will be more than happy to get this issue resolved for you. 

Can I first ask what error message is coming up when you try to register please? 

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
sjonesbluenose
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi it’s says - 

some information is missing or incorrectly entered. Please check below and try again 

sorry, this password isn’t allowed please choose another one.

ive tried every password combo including capital letters and number, when I enter the password it says it’s “ strong “ and goes green to say it’s accepted.  I’ve tried this on my phone, I pad and laptop with and without the app?

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sjonesbluenose,

Thanks for coming back to me about this, I am sorry for the frustration this must be causing. I have a helpful link here which helps troubleshoot issues connecting to registering your online account. Could you please have a look and let me know what you find out?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
sjonesbluenose
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

it’s just general information, it’s still not working ? 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to me Sjonesbluenose, 

I am sorry that link did not help with your issue, but thank you for trying. I am going to send you a PM now so we can make sure all of your relevant information matches what we have on our system. 

Speak soon.

Megan_L

0 Kudos