cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media Account

smartjack27
Joining in

I had a Virgin Media account until July this year, then cancelled and tried another ISP. However I renewed my account (a new contract and account) on 1st Septmber 2023.

Ive tried to log into Virgin media account and noticed that it is still linked to the old account which is now deactivated. There appears to be no way to de-linking the old account number and linking the new account number to my email address. Whenever I tried to log in using different credentials (even different email addresses) with my new account number it states that the account is already open under my email but then reverts me back to my old account.

I have tried phoned 4 times already and they all say they can fix it but they have not succeeded . I'm still getting the same issue. I attempt to sign up using my account number and area reference. it then says that this account is already active with my email. Therefore I log in with that and it goes to my old account.

I need to get into this app because i'm stuck with my internet on 'Child Friendly' mode and also so that I can keep on top of bills.

2 REPLIES 2

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @smartjack27 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us and welcome to the Community Forums. We can certainly assist you, we would need to bring you in for a private message to discuss this and resolve. 

Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @smartjack27.

So glad that we got your account logging in issue sorted so quickly. Should you need us again, please do reach back out to us.

Have a good week.

Sabrina