cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin connect account closed?

maxinecringles1
Joining in

We recently moved house and ever since my virgin connect app says my account has been closed. All other apps still work with the same account details. 

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @maxinecringles1 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

If you have moved houses, you should be using your new account number to log in and register with My Virgin Media (and also the Connect App). When you received your contract for your new house, you should notice the account number may be slightly different.

Can you check this please and try to re-register with My Virgin Media with the new account number and then in turn, with your Connect App?

Many thanks

Tom_W

I have checked this and it is a new account number. When I try to log in with the existing email address or a new email address it just takes me back to say this email is already registered to the old account. My old account should have been closed by now as we switched away back in may. Can virgin close it from your end so I can use the same email address for the new account ?

Hi Maxine,

You would need to try to set up a new account using the new account number and a different email, this must not have been used for a previous account.

Regards

Paul.