cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin app fault

Spacebucks
Dialled in

A3D240BD-66C3-4BB9-8AA5-4B6AE27E1A3E.jpeg

Anyone else get a fault on the virgin app when trying to access the current status ? Says EC:N4 ? Been like this a few days now. 

26 REPLIES 26

Hello Simonwhite, 

Thanks for posting. I am sorry to hear you're having an issue. Are you on the latest software, 15.5? I have tried my phone app on that software and it didn't let me in at first but on the 2nd attempt it works fine. 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

J450NC
On our wavelength

5th post down 

here:

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/My-Virgin-Media-App/MyVirginMedia-App/m-p/5036184/highlight/tru...

didn’t work 1st 2nd 3rd or multiple times, neither also after delete and reinstall.

Same iOS as your claiming to be successful 

Simonwhite
On our wavelength

Well I have 3 different iPhones I have tired it on all on 15.5 and it won’t work on any 1st 2nd 3rd or anytime so please advise 

J450NC
On our wavelength

Same, and their own engineer during an unrelated visit couldn’t get it to work on his iPhone either.

perhaps advisor hasn’t updated his App, mine use to work, doesn’t anymore.

maybe he unplugged it and plugged it back in , or pressed the small reset button on it, or changed his set up or tried moving it to get a better signal, as those stock responses for routers always do the job when it’s a packet/traffic issue at the local node. 😂😂😂😂. Dropped signal or signal quality, “oh well we have to try the obvious first to eliminate it” type of response. 

Reality check …. There’s a problem with the status page in their App for Apple users, beyond the scope of those answering forum messages - other than reporting it.

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this @Simonwhite.

Is that the only part of the app you are having issues with? How long has this been ongoing? Also, do you have similar issues with service status via weblink on the same device? virg.in/service

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Simonwhite
On our wavelength

It’s just on the app the weblink works fine on all 3 device’s but as the part of the app is to do with faults on your broadband you really think you would be trying to get this sorted it’s been going on for 3 weeks already 

kind regards 

simon white 

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

We truly apologise for this @Spacebucks.

We have flagged this up to our team and there is a fix in progress to resolve this. It may take a couple of days to sync with all affected customers. Please bear with us while we work to resolve this for you.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs