cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin Media App

Browndog69
Joining in

Despite spending 30 minutes on the phone to customer support I am still unable to register to My Virgin Media … 

When I use the email I registered with it tells me I’m sorry to see you go & I have never been able to register an account 

4 REPLIES 4

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Browndog69,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues with registering for an online account! 

Can you please tell me if you're a returning customer and if you've used your email for a previous account in the past?

Are you able to try and use a different email to register for an online account? 

Let us know so we can help further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

im a brand new customer who has just moved from Sky, never had an account before … I have also tried to register an account using my work email however when I I clicked the verify my email link the complete your profile page is blank … 

Regards

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Browndog69,

Thank you for coming back to me about your ongoing issue. Sorry to hear that you've had some issues trying to verify your email! I'll be happy to look into this further for you.

I will send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you! 🙂

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Browndog69,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message! I'm glad that I was able to help resolve your online account registration issue! 

If you need any further help or assistance, please reach out to us. We're here to help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team