Menu
Snoopp
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin Media App

Hi I have had Virgin Broadband for a little while but have just upgraded to include TV.    All the "stuff" has been delivered today and is now doing it's thing in terms of setting itself up.  My account shows that I have TV when I log in to the desktop version, however all my apps say that I don't have TV services in my package therefore I am unable to use any remote control apps etc.  The information tables will be the same so I am not sure why the Virgin Media App shows different to what is on my account. - any ideas?

0 Kudos
Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Virgin Media App

The Virgin Media app takes up to 24 hours to pick up new subscriptions.

The remote control features are within the TV Control app.  The correct forum for queries relating to that app is the TV on the Go section of the TV forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Snoopp
Just joined
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Graham, much appreciated.  Bit difficult to know which app to start with when it affects them all so thought I would start with the main one, where my account details are and such.  I will endevour to ensure that I ask for help in the right place in the future ;o)

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Snoopp

Welcome to our Community and thanks for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you were having some issues with our Apps after you have upgraded your account. I can see that it has now been more than 24 hours since your upgrade - have you since been able to refresh the apps and gain access to the TV features? 

If you are still having issues, please do not hesitate to get back in touch and we'll do all we can to help you out. 

It may be worth uninstalling the app from your device, reinstalling and then signing back in to help refresh your details. 

Keep us posted. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos