cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there,

I have not been able to log into My Virgin Media due to not being able to verify my email. When I try to register for an account it tells me that a verification email has been sent to my email account. However, the verification email only arrives after a few hours rather than the 10 minutes indicated on the website. Once the verification email does arrive and I follow the link it tells me that the verification email link has expired and that I should resend the verification email. Thus I have been stuck in an endless loop. I tried to call support but they did not help me any further.

Could someone please help me fix this issue? Thank you in advance.

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Anonymous 👋 Welcome to our forum and thanks for your post 😊

Sorry to see you've been having issues with setting up your online account due to this email taking longer than usual to arrive. I'll certainly be happy to take a look at this for you.

I'll send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be done.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Anonymous 😊 Glad to see your issue is now resolved.

Please let us know if you need anything further, we're always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules