cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email

Missyvickers2
Tuning in

Hi. I have Bern trying for weeks to access my account. But each time I request the verification link  nothing.  Every other mail arrives  but not that one. 

34 REPLIES 34

Hi @Twerty

Sorry to hear this has not been resolved for you yet by the IT team. The IT ticket is still assigned. I will escalate this for you now. Hopefully they'll be able to get this resolved for you soon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi,

Thank you for coming back to me. 

Please can you ask them to come back to me by tomorrow. This is now the third IT ticket. Which I am continually chasing.  If i don't have full access to both my account and Virgin go tomorrow,  I will be adding this issue to the complaint with the your regulator as this has gone on since June as is not acceptable. 

Regards

Tracy Christian 

Thank you again. 

Tracy Christian 

Thank you for the reply @Twerty.

I do understand your frustration on this matter and appreciate your patience.
Let us know if you get any contact soon and we can follow up with this.
If you hear nothing, please do reach out to us here and we will see what the latest is with the case.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi have not heard anything.  I was informed 7-10 days. 

It has gone past that. Please can you progress today.

Thank you 

Thanks for reaching out @Twerty.

Just before I do, I just have one question.
Is this just solely Virgin TV go or is it My Virgin Media as well?

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

I don't mean to be disrespectful but if you actually had a handle on the issues you see would see I would say near on 50 interactions trying to get somewhere so I'm confident that you should know and i shouldn't have to repeat myself yet again

I'll be escalating this further now.

Thank you for the reply @Twerty.

When I look at the interactions on the forums I can only see 2 on here.
I can still continue to chase this up if you wish, however if you wish to escalate elsewhere, that I cannot control.
Please do let us know, I understand with this issue your patience is being tested, I completely understand and don't wish to add more to it, all I wish to do is help you in getting this issue resolved.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

Hi Twerty!

I'm suffering the pain like yours.

As I'm new in UK, would you mind to share with me how you would escalate this kind of issue? thanks in advance! 

Hey @BonoShing, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the verification link 😞
I will assist you on getting this resolved.
I will send a private message - watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

fizzfazz
Joining in

I am so appalled at virgin media with their email verification link not sending or sending really late that the link expires! How can I fix this? I am a new customer trying to access my virgin media account but I cant because this email verification is not sending, I tried calling but that didn't help either. If this is the way virgin media deals with their new customers than I am already very disappointed with their services. This is ridiculous. I can't access live chat either because I need an account which of course I cant make without verifying my email. Please can someone from virgin media do something about this!