cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email

ShaunaSmith
Joining in

I have tried numerous times today to sign up to my Virgin media, but cannot get any verification emails to come through no matter how many times I click resend. It worked for this forum though.

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Shauna, thanks for your post and welcome to our forums! 🙂

So I can assist you better with this, and get things sorted. Can I just confirm, are you receiving any error messages when trying to sign up to the My Virgin Media platform? Has it allowed you to create an account, but you just haven't received the verification email?

Furthermore, are you able to try registering on a different browser to see if that makes a difference?

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

As I said in the original post. I am waiting on receiving a verification email after opening the account. Everyone I click on resend on any browser I do not get any email. 

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for clarifying, Shauna. This will be something that our Technical Team will need to look into. 

I'll need to send you a PM to gather some more details in order to get this resolved. In the top right of our forums, you will see a small purple envelope. Please click on this and you should see a message from me.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ