cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not sending

Drewruth
Joining in

Hello there,

I've looked through the community posts and it seems this problem is quite common. Now it's happening to me too, I made a VM account but upon being sent a verification email it didn't send. Until it did... but not within the time for a valid verification email. Then it was after trying to get it resent multiple times, it just didn't. 

WiFi is set up and working, just wanted to make a VM account.

Hope this makes sense,

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Andrew, 

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you're having an issue with the verification email not sending in time. We can certainly take a look at this for you but will need to confirm some information with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Drewruth, 

Thank you for sticking with me via private message on this one. I have just re-send the verification email for you. 

If you could open that and click the activated link it will likely produce an error or won’t let you go anywhere. This is normal and it means that it’s done it. 

From this point you would need to go to the log in page and use the details you signed up to My VM with. If when you do that, and it goes through and if you’re met by an ‘Oops message’ please leave it 24 hours and then sign back in and the message would be gone.

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs