cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification email not received to setup My Virgin Media online account?

mackinnon25
Joining in

I’m also having this issue, but also haven’t got any verification text, I have occasionally got the text, but not every time I try to set up my account and validate it. Can someone help please? 

not sure if it matters, but I signed up via text not online. 

[MOD EDIT: Post split to create own thread]

10 REPLIES 10

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello mackinnon25, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing a problem with receiving the verification message for your account. 

We can run some checks from our side to make sure we have the correct details but we will just need to take some further information via private message. 

I will pop this over to your inbox available at the top of the page now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

Dunter
Joining in

Hi

I also have signed up for Virgin Mobile and after multiple attempts to resend verification email i have never received it (also checked spam folder)

Please advise

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Dunter, 

Welcome to the community and thank you for posting. 

We are sorry that you are also experiencing the issue with receiving your verification email. 

I will pop you over a private message to take a few details now. 

Speak soon, 

Nat

I too don’t get the text code or verification email . I’ve spoken to virgin mobile numerous time on the phone and chat and one agent told me they are  aware of the issue and that they are working on in, verification emails just aren’t being sent. The other agents I spoke to didn’t say this nor is it posted on their service status page. Told me to keep trying and can’t give a fix time frame. 

Hi @jadeoh thanks for your post here although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised regarding sign up to My Virgin Media.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi @jadeoh thanks for your reply via PM.

I am going back publicly here as you have mentioned it's the Virgin Mobile side of things that's an issue rather than the My Virgin Media as a whole.

As you have been advised that this is a known issue and we'll be doing our best to fix things ASAP, please allow us to do so and as soon as there is any news, we shall let you know.

Many thanks

Tom_W

This is reply I got from virgin mobile yesterday. 

Right, as of now, our engineers are still working on the technical side of our website, and we are doing our best to resolve this as soon as Soon as possible. 

Not sure why no one on the forum is also saying the above. 

I still can’t get in 

also told me - some accounts, including yours, have lost access to historic emails, and we are working to resolve this as soon as possible.

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this.

I can see you are in PM with my colleague please do feel free to reach back out with this information and they he will look into it. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Liam1234
Joining in

Hi, having problems with email verification also, not sending