cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Email

Kh24-18
Tuning in

Hi,

I have just got my new SIM but I am trying to login to my virgin account, but it keeps saying verify my email, when I check my emails for a verification email, I have not received one. I’ve tried to request a email many time but none have come through. 

9 REPLIES 9

Kh24-18
Tuning in

I’ve also not received any texts regarding this, I’ve tried both the options they’ve asked and none of them are allowing me to access my account

jadeoh
Tuning in

I too don’t get the text code or verification email . I’ve spoken to virgin mobile numerous time on the phone and chat and one agent told me they are  aware of the issue and that they are working on in, verification emails just aren’t being sent. The other agents I spoke to didn’t say this nor is it posted on their service status page. Told me to keep trying and can’t give a fix time frame. 

Hey KH24-18, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am so sorry to hear you aren't getting any emails so you can make an online account,.

Please can you try signing in with the sim card option and let me know what happens, I had this issue personally and this fixed it for me. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

I have done this however I would like to change my plan which requires me to log in. How am I able to do this?

Thanks for trying @Kh24-18 

Can I just ask if you have checked your junk/spam mail as sometimes the verification emails can find themselves there?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I have checked many times but there’s nothing at all. 

Hi Matt. Sorry to jump on somebody else's thread. I am having the same problem but can get in the app. When I go to turn parental settings off it asks me to log in but then doesn't recognise my details. Click on forgot password and brings my email which is correct but never receive an email, nothing in spam either. Been trying this for 3 days.

I'll pop you a PM now so we can take a closer look into this. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

This is reply I got from virgin mobile yesterday. 

Right, as of now, our engineers are still working on the technical side of our website, and we are doing our best to resolve this as soon as Soon as possible. 

Not sure why no one on the forum is also saying the above. 

I still can’t get in