cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to turn off web safe

SadieRose
Joining in

Hi, 

I'm trying to see if web safe is turned on/off but any time I try to access it either on my phone or laptop the page just endlessly loads. 

Anyone any ideas on how to fix this? 

Thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @SadieRose 

Welcome to the community forums. 

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing and managing your websafe settings. 

If you log into your online account through a web browser, go through to  Account settings > Online security > then from this page you can see and manage Web safe. 

If your websafe option is off, then the toggle will be greyed out.  You can change this by clicking on the toggle to switch on or off when needed. 

Let me know if that has helped at all, and if not what part you got to before an issue occurred and if any error messages are shown. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Hi Carley, 

It won't even log me into my account, as soon as I click log in the Web browser just keeps loading.

Thanks for getting back to me @SadieRose 

Does the screen remain blank? Do you see any timeout, or unresponsive errors appear on the screen at all?

Does the same thing happen when you use another browser or device? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

16889955468003695375041205611988.jpgThis is all I see, on both my laptop and my phone 

I have checked the systems at our side and there is no issue. 

Can you try refreshing your network and clearing your cache and cookies. Then try this link to see if that allows the page to load. 

Have you ever been able to access your online account? 

Here to help 🙂
Carley