cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to set-up account

Sirsmokedalot
Joining in

I have had virgin installed to house for over a week.

I keep getting error messages when trying to register an account either online or on the virgin media app.

Despite many attempts I cannot progress to registration.

My problem seems to be similar to many posts on this forum and there does not seem to be a resolution from any of the answers.

6 REPLIES 6

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Sirsmokedalot,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

Apologies for the issues faced, can I ask what particular error message you are receiving?

Let us know,

Kain

I unable to successfully input an acceptable password to register. Despite many variations.

I hav

Screenshot_20220604_173922_com.android.chrome.jpg

 i have installed and reinstalled and nobwatter what combination of password I get the above message 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Sirsmokedalot,

I am I sorry that you having problems with your password.

Can you please try using capital and lower case letters, numbers, NO special characters. No less or more than 10 characters.

Let me know how it goes.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi and thank you Hayley.

I've deleted the app and reinstalled, cleared caches, and attempted a few more passwords as per your recommendation.

With still no progress.

Please help me find a solution

Kind regards 

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @Sirsmokedalot,

Thanks for confirming this, I will send you a private message now, so I can see what more I can do to help.

Please look out for a purple envelope.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide