cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see account in app

Donnieb3007
Tuning in

I have had my service installed for 6 days now but the app still states 'we are setting things up' and I can't see my account in the app.  Does it normally take this long to set up the new accounts?

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Donnieb3007, welcome back to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been having issues with accessing your account details via the app. I have checked our system and can see you have managed to speak to the team since posting this. Have they been able to help resolve this for you?

If you need any further help with this, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi thanks for your response, a letter is being posted to me, hopefully this will progress the issue.

You're welcome, thanks for letting me know.

Did the team advise what this letter was regarding?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi

No they didn't, the just said it was due to security they were sending me a letter.

Ah I see, was this off the back of going through data protection on the account? If you are not able to pass we would send a letter with a reminder. Once you have this, please feel free to pop back here and let us know.

We will be happy to assist further with this.

Regards

Nathan

I have still not received the letter I was promised, is there any other way to resolve this.  I have still no access to my account or the virgin TV app since installation 2 weeks ago.

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will send you over a private message to confirm some details. 

Cheers, 

Ryan.