Menu
rachelrhian
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register for online account

My virgin medical has now been active for one week and I have spent hours trying to register for an online account so that I can access my bills. Every time I try to register it says 'sorry we are not able to set up your my virgin media at the moment' 

I have tried using different usernames and passwords as someone mentioned on this forum but with no luck.

I can't find any number to contact to discuss this and really am shocked that such a popular internet provider are not able to provided a better service for new customers. 

Please if anyone can help get in touch.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Serena_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for online account

Hi @rachelrhian

Welcome to our Community Help Forums 🙂

Thank you for making your first post on here regarding the issues you are experiencing trying to register for an online My Virgin Media account. Thanks for clarifying that you have already tried different email addresses and passwords.

I would like to take a look at this for you but I will need to pass data protection with you first. I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Look out for the purple envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox 🙂

Thanks

Serena

0 Kudos