Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to register for My VIrgin Media after moving house

To summarize a conversation that has been detailed here: https://virginmedia.response.lithium.com/portal/conversation/21002301

I've had a My Virgin Media account for 4 years and at two different houses, all with no issues. When I moved house on 11 June of this year, my old account was closed and I was given a new account. Since that time, I have been unable to register the new account with My Virgin Media or access any useful information out of the old account. I can still access the old account

I have tried registering with the old email address. No joy. 

I tried changing the old account to a new 3rd party email and then tried the old email address again on the new account. No joy. 

I have tried registering the new account with a different 3rd party email. No joy. 

I have tried creating a Virgin Media email address and registering with that. No joy. 

After a month of not having this service and repeated failed calls to customer service, I'm growing a bit perturbed. My broadband, TV, and phone all work well. I just can't access the bill I'm being expected to pay or get any of the other services that I would be paying for if I could pay. 

I see that others have had registration and access issues, and today I am told there is an ongoing problem that they know about. After a month, this is more than just an annoyance, so I'm hoping someone here has an answer or at least has had this situation resolved for them so I can learn from their experience. 

The last message in the above thread is that they hope to have a fix by the end of the week. I have a bill to pay before then, and I can't see the bill to verify it is correct and what I signed up for. I certainly hope I can get some sort of extension on paying it. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to register for My VIrgin Media after moving house

Hi Pneuhardt,

Welcome to our Community Forum and thank you for posting.

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues registering your account and that you're eager to view your bills.

I'm going to send you a Private Message, please reply to it so I can take a look for you.

Regards,

Lisa_C

0 Kudos