cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register account

Strudders84
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying to register for an account for best part of a week and am continually met with the same error message asking me to choose a different password. Have tried various combinations keeping it short and weak to phone generated passwords with special characters removed. I have used other devices and cleared cache. No joy. Can someone please advise?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Strudders84, thanks for reaching out and welcome to our community.

We're sorry to hear of the issues you're facing when trying to register for an online account with us.
We'd love to best assist with this error, could you please advise if you're signed up as a new customer and if you've ever had an account with us in the past?
Also, are you using an email that might have been linked with another account in the past?

Have you tried to register from a browser on this page here and have you also tried this from our MyVM App with the same result?

Lastly, would it be possible to try creating an account using a different email to subscribe and see if this works?

Let us know of the above and we're happy to best assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Morning,

so I have previously held an account. The email account I’m trying to use now though is new to VM. I have tried your link with no joy. I have also tried using a desk top PC again with no joy. 

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for explaining more and sorry to hear none of the above works for you, Strudders84.

I'd like to have a closer look for you and help, to enable me to do this I need to send you a private message here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs