cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to register My Virgin Media

LouLou77777
Joining in

Hi

I'm a new customer with installation to take place on this coming Saturday.

I'm trying to register my account on the app and when I use my email address it keeps coming up with "we're sorry to see you go" and that now I've left I can't register for my virgin media.

I had virgin years ago, how can I reset this ready for my new account?

TIA

Louise 

5 REPLIES 5

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi LouLou77777, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums 🙂 

Sorry to hear you're faced with this issue - can I confirm if you are using the same email in which you had used on your previous account when trying to register. Is it possible you can try a different email address and let me know how you get on? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hey

Thanks for the response.

But I've set up my contract with this email address, won't this be a problem? I don't really want to change my email as this is my only one.

Thanks 

Louise

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No problem at all. 

We ask so that we can rule out a few this, Louise 🙂 - Have you had an account with us previously with this email address used? 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

Hey

Yes I had a contract a few years ago and would have been using this email address. 

I don't think I can use an alternative email address as it asks me to use the email address I used when purchasing my services

Louise 

Thank you for letting me know @LouLou77777.

In this case, I have sent you a private message to further look into this. Please lookout for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs