cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to ios apps on ios 16.5

Robj1187
Joining in

Turned off private relay and vpn like it suggested and it just won't let me log in to the apps. Goes to open the authentication window to sign in but closes again straight away for the my virgin media app and the connect app just keeps saying I'm not online on either cellular or any wifi network I connect to. Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Robj1187 👋 welcome to the community! Thanks for posting!

Sorry to hear about these issues with accessing the 👉 My VM app and 👉 Connect app via your phone. Just a few questions that will help us troubleshoot and resolve the issue for you! 

1) Does your phone have a connection? (If so,  Is your phone connected to Wi-Fi or mobile data? )

2) Are other apps working?

3) Have you tried rebooting the device?

4) Have you tried deleting and re-installing the apps?

5) Is the device running on the most up-to-date software? 

6) Have you been able to access My VM on any other devices? (Are you registered with this already?)

Please let us know how you have got on with these steps so we can offer further support if needed! Thank you for your patience in the meantime. 
All the best 🌞

Molly

Hey Molly. All up to date on ios 16.5 and I can log in on my android work mobile for the connect app so definitely an issue with my iPhone. Rebooted it and checked all vpn/private relay options are disabled in case that causing an issue.

Deleted and reinstalled multiple times and tried on mobile data and 4 different wifi networks.

Thanks for coming back to us Robj1197!

Really appreciate you taking the time to check with an alternative device too, as this helps us isolate the issue. 

It may be an issue with the most recent ios update as it has only just been released. 

I will raise this internally for you - in the meantime if there is anything you would usually use these apps for that you need help with please just let me know and I will do my best to assist manually for you!

All the best. 🌞

Molly