cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to MyVirginMedia or reset password

jsimp
Joining in

Hi there,

I'm a new customer and haven't yet been able to login to MyVirginMedia. There is an account under my email address but I'm unable to reset the password - when I try it says "You can’t reset your password online right now, as you don’t have additional details set up on your account."

I phoned customer support and they reset the password, but I couldn't login with the new password either.

Please can you help?

Thanks, James

1 REPLY 1

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Jsmip 👋 (James), welcome to community! Thanks for posting! 

Sorry to hear about these issues logging into to My Virgin Media - thank you for giving us full information about what you have done so far to try and resolve the issue and the error message you are getting! This really helps when trying to work out what the issue is and in getting it resolved. 

I will send you a PM to confirm a few account details so I can look into this further for you - I will try resending the verification email to see if this regains access, and if not an IT ticket may need to be raised. You can find the PM 📩 in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

Thank you for your patience in the meantime! We can return to this public thread with an update when possible.

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly