Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to login to My Virgin Media

Had trouble with Netflix on my V6 box for a week or so. Says it has a connection error. Found a community thread that suggested turning on virus and child safe via the my account web interface which seemed like it could work.

However...

I'm unable to login to my Virgin Media account online or via the iOS app. Constantly telling me my password or username is incorrect when it definitely is NOT.

Have tried the password reset feature, but every time I get through the security acceptance and set a new password it loads a screen that says 'oops, looks like that feature is currently not working, it will be back up and running soon'.

Have tried multiple different browsers, reset cookies, cleared the browser cache and the same thing happens.

This really does seem like the extreme basics that Virgin Media have got wrong, again. I really do wonder if the constant service issues and ever-increasing monthly bills are worth it.

Please can someone help.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to login to My Virgin Media

Morning LeedsQuartet

Welcome to our community forum pages and thank you for posting.

We are sorry to hear that you are having difficulty logging in to your online account.

Are you able to post a screenshot on here of what happens when you try to access the account please?

Thank you. 

David_Pn
Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos