cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to login to My Virgin Media

josephearl
Joining in

I am trying to remove the child safe search settings on my account as there are no children in this household and t do so i need to access my Virgin media account (I believe) on the website but every time i do i get an error message saying :

Oops, looks like something's gone wrong on our side.
Please try again

Any idea how to fix or how I can remove the child safe search without login onto the website
4 REPLIES 4

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @josephearl,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. Great to have you on board 🙂

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues logging into your online account. 

Can you try  in an alternative browser or clear cookies/cache and browsing history?

Once in, you can manage your WebSafe settings as advised here

If this doesn't work, let us know so we can look into this further and remotely amend your WebSafe preferences.

Keep us posted 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi I have tried on chrome, Firefox and edge and am getting the same error message 

Would you be able to adjust my websafe settings remotely on your end as a short term solution 

I'll be more than happy to help you further with this 🙂

Will pop you a PM now to confirm some details and we can take it from there.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope icon in the top right hand corner of your page for my message.

Speak soon

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your time via PM @josephearl,

This is just to update the thread- I'm so pleased we could get this sorted for you and you know where we are should you need us for anything else 🙂

We’ve also got lots of self care help and tips in our Virgin Media mobile app and our Help & Support area.

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team