Menu
Dgar089
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to create account or reset password

Hi there,

I am trying to log/reset password/create my Virgin media account via app or browser.

The error when trying to reset/create/log in states that my email address is invalid.

I would say my address is somewhat unusual as it’s 2 letters followed by my personal domain e.g dg@mydomain.com (using mydomain as an example domain as I do not want to advertise my address on a public forum)

I am unsure if an account was created when placing my order via phone (I did order online about 3 weeks previous however this is another issue..)

This is the address I have signed up with and I am receiving correspondence to regarding my account.

My Virgin media services are active (and have been for around 2 weeks) and I have just received my first bill.

Is anyone able to advise please or manually create my account?

Thanks

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to create account or reset password

Hi @Dgar089,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with accessing your online account!

If you have not already, you will need to register for your online account before being able to access it. If you're having issues registering, are you able to try a different email you have access to?

If not, or you're still seeing an error, please tell us what the error states so we can assist further.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos