cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create account in app password problem

HeatherRichards
Joining in

Hello,

I've been trying to create an account on the app. However every time it tells me that "you cannot use that password, you must choose another" this is despite the criteria being met when I put the password in first time. I'm at a complete loss as to what to do. I've tried around 20 different passwords with all variations of upper, lower, numbers and specials. Nothing is accepted even though the criteria is met. Please help!!!

Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @HeatherRichards, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to create a memorable word for your self-care account.

Our IT team are aware of this issue, that is effecting multiple users and are doing all they can to have this resolved as soon as possible

Apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

11 REPLIES 11

HeatherRichards
Joining in
  • 37E43173-F8D1-42CA-83AE-CCF20A8A2AD6.png

244D0318-D2EE-49B1-9EE2-5053C62541EB.png

I have tried using both iOS and Android devices 

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @HeatherRichards, thanks for your post on our Community Forums, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that you've been unable to create a memorable word for your self-care account.

Our IT team are aware of this issue, that is effecting multiple users and are doing all they can to have this resolved as soon as possible

Apologies for any inconvenience or frustration this may cause you

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

HAS THIS PROBLEM BEEN SOLVED ?

Hi kimfox1000, 

Are you having an issue with this as well?

Gareth_L

hi yes its soooooo annoying !!!

Sorry to hear that Kimfox1000,

I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Still not working... Even worse than before 🤬😡I now get this:

Screenshot_20220613-113858.png

Thanks for coming back to us @HeatherRichards, and I'm sorry that this is still ongoing.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn