cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change email address.

OminousGerbil
Joining in

Hi. I am trying to change the email address for my virgin media account. I have tried several times and i either don't receive the verification email, or when it arrives and i click the link to authenticate, it tells me that it expired. 

I'd appreciate any help with this. 

Thanks. 

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, OminousGebril!

Thanks so much for joining our forums today and welcome to the VM community. 
Glad to have you on board with us, although we're sorry to see there's an issue with changing your email username for your MyVM online.

We'd love to best help with this, would you be able to see if you can make changes in your account online in general (e.g. changing your contact number or enable child safe etc) to see if this works?

Also, please confirm if this is in regard to a mobile account or cable so we can best advise?
Cheers,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi. Thanks for your reply. This is in regard to a fibre Internet account. I'm able to make other changes but can't authenticate a change of email address.

To clarify,  this isn't my login or username, i want to change the email address for my account to receive bills, place orders, upgrades etc.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for sharing all this info, OminousGebril.

We'd need to have a closer look into this and see how to help, in order to do this I'll send you a private message shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs