cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to Log in/Doesn't recognise account

ap3333
Settling in

I recently signed up to Virgin Broadband and I'm trying to log into my account on the MyVirgin app and on Chrome but I can't.

When I try my password isn't recognised, when I try to change my password my email then isn't recognised. Then when I go to forgot email and enter my D.O.B, Account Number and Area Reference it can't find my account.

Very confused

8 REPLIES 8

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @ap3333 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the problem you've been having 😔

Just to confirm, have you been through the registration process and received an e-mail to verify your e-mail address? 

Please pop back to us at your earliest convenience. 

Regards,
Daniel

I've got the verify your email address email but when I tried to verify it says the email has expired and I've tried to get new emails sent but I haven't received them

Hi @ap3333, thank you for your response. 

How long after receiving the e-mail did you try to verify it? Also, have you tried going through the registration process again since being notified it had expired?

Regards,
Daniel

I've received multiple verification emails now that I've tried to verify within 1-2 minutes of receiving them, they've all said they were already expired

Everything seems to be working now,

Thank you

Hi @ap3333, that's great to hear 😀

Did one of the verification e-mails work in the end?

Regards,
Daniel

Nish19856
Joining in

Hello

Not sure why virgin also blocked my login details for virgin community???

I have raised an issue here and also called 3 times, the staff are saying your ticket has been raised!!! But not sure when will I be able to view my bills online!!! It's been 7 months now!! PLease help me or I will have to cancel the contract. I have called, given my personal dtails on here as a another user but virgin blocked that username, I also called nut virgin cannot help. I am tired now please help!!!!!

Hi Nish19856, 

Thanks for using the Community Forums to get this issue with your Online Account looked into, I am sorry if this has been causing some frustration 😥 I would be more than happy to look into this for you!

Could you firstly tell us whether you're trying to register for an account, or just simply logging in? 

When you sign up to services with us, your MyVM Account is NOT created automatically, so you will need to register for an account before trying to login 🙂 

Thanks,

Megan_L