cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Save Changes Made To My Virgin Media Account Contact Number

Misc
Joining in

Hi,

This is my first post on this forum, I am having an issue when trying to save changes to my contact number in my virgin media account. I am presented with an error message saying 'Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again'

I have tried to troubleshoot the issue by using different internet browsers and devices to attempt to change the contact number which hasn't worked.

I have been in touch with technical support on a number of occasions via phone and online chat and they have always assured me that this issue will be resolved and unfortunately it hasn't been.

From reading through some of the community posts I can see that people were able to get this resolved by moderators so I'm hoping to do the same.

I have an engineer appointment next week and I no longer have access to the number in my account details so I really need to update it.

Please see the attached photo of the error message presented when saving changes to the contact number.

Kind Regards,

Screenshot_20230904-001039.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Misc, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that updating your contact number has been tricky, but I'd be happy to help to resolve this one for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Misc, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear that updating your contact number has been tricky, but I'd be happy to help to resolve this one for you.

Check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi,

Thank you! 😊 I've just replied to your private message btw!

Misc
Joining in

Just a quick update to the thread to say that the moderator was successfully able to assist me to change my contact details.

I hope that the website will be updated in the future so that others like myself can make changes to their account details as intended!

Many Thanks