cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two accounts with the same email address - can only view one

Fizzylass
Joining in

I have two accounts - one long term for home and a new one for my son's flat. I signed up with the same email address. for both. I can only access the original one. How do I access the second account?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fizzylass thanks for your post, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here about not being able to access your My Virgin Media on an account.

Sometimes, it is restricted to one email address per account so do you have an alternative email address you can try to sign up with on the other account to see if it lets you do this?

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Fizzylass thanks for your post, although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised here about not being able to access your My Virgin Media on an account.

Sometimes, it is restricted to one email address per account so do you have an alternative email address you can try to sign up with on the other account to see if it lets you do this?

Many thanks

Tom_W

yes - I have an email address I can use. I did try that but was unsuccessful. How do I do it?

Hi @Fizzylass thanks for your reply, apologies once more.

Can you provide a screenshot of what's happening (obscurring the email address) when it's being unsuccessful?

Many thank

Tom_W

to be honest it's very frustrating. I can't make any progress - I only have the one password.

sorry - i meant I only have one email address/password. No idea how to access the newer account.

Fizzylass_0-1666810792719.png

Fizzylass_1-1666810925411.png

Then it takes me back to the first screen shop. I'm going round in circles.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Fizzylass, 

Thanks for your reply. 

I am afraid the screenshots have not been added. This may because they show  some personal details or are still waiting to be approved. 

Not to worry though, we will do all we can to help. 

The newer account will need to be set up separately to the original which will mean registering with a different email. 

To do this, please visit here and select register now. 

If you are getting an error with the password, can you please copy and paste it here. 

Thanks, 

Nat