cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two account numbers - transfer of credentials?

susiemusic
Joining in

I have two account numbers. On the first account my address was wrong so that order was cancelled and then reinstated with the correct address but with a new account number.

I have been in touch twice this week with Virgin via whatsapp about this issue. I have been told that my credentials will be transferred to my new account. Both times I have been assured it will be dealt with in 48 hours (first conversation) and then in 24 hours (as per my second conversation). My last contact was on Thursday afternoon. As of today - Saturday - there has been no change, I am still seeing my old (now redundant) account.

Has anyone got any advice on how I can expedite this? I don't have any confidence in setting up a third whatsapp conversation! Or does it actually take longer than I have been advised? Has anyone else successfully navigated this problem? 

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Susiemusic, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the community. 

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have been experiencing with your account and details. 

We would be happy to look in to this further and assist with getting this issue resolved. 

To do this, we will just need to take a few details via private message. I will pop this over to the red bar at the top of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat