cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Virgin Media accounts one email

Bane1
Joining in

I have moved home and got a new Virgin media broadband connection. It is a new broadband account with a new account number and area code, but with the same email address as the old account. Whenever I log in to my virgin media account it logs me into the old account not the new one. There is no way I can log into the new account, even if I sign out and try to log back in, it says it has identified my account and logs me into the old account. How do I log into my new account?

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Bane1 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Community Forums.

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing trouble accessing your My Virgin Media since moving home. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can get things updated for you. Please look for it in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping "Messages" after clicking your Profile Picture. 

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

I am also experiencing the same problem, please help

Hi there @rck1456 

Thank you so much for reaching out and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are also facing this issue but let me take a look and see what we can do via a Private Message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.