cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to create a My Virgin Login Account

Alex_Simmons
Tuning in

Hi. I want to switch off paperless billing, because I've been billed extras on your legal changes because you needed to communicate with me by sending a letter.

The app goes round and round in circles and won't accept any passwords (even though says correct format). Others in this forum have reported this too recently. 

Help please switching off paper on my account, and taking off the cheeky service charge (first post I've received, the rest comes in as email) ;).

Second, when do I get my £100 voucher for signing up? Again, every communication from the voucher provider goes around in circles. Should it not be awarded after becoming a fully signed up customer (past the cooling off period?)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashley13
Tuning in

I'm actually having this issue too; everytime I try any password, it simply says it's not accepted. Tried both the links to get around the DEF01, tried different browsers, my phone, the app; everything. It just won't let me create an account.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Ayisha_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Alex_Simmons,

A warm welcome to our Community Forums and thanks for your post. It's great to have you on board with us 🙂

I am sorry to hear you're having some issues signing up for your online account. This is a wider issue that we are aware of and raised with our support team but in the meanwhile please can you try choosing a password that meets the below requirements:
- Between 8-10 characters (I've seen others report that choosing a 9 character password did the trick)

- Start with a letter

- Contain at least one number

- No special characters

Once you have signed up, you can switch to E-Billing by following the steps here

If you have any further issues with the above, let me know so we can offer further support!

In regards to the voucher, did you sign up for your services via our website or a third party comparison site?

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Thanks for the reply. The problem is no password, however correct it is, works, so in cannot register an account.

Please can you switch on paperless billing on my account on my behalf. At the moment I am trying (phone, app and forums so far...) and virgin is blocking, so yeh, it's virgin's turn to give it a go.

Cheeky charges and inaccessible practices is surely not the virgin way.

Ashley13
Tuning in

I'm actually having this issue too; everytime I try any password, it simply says it's not accepted. Tried both the links to get around the DEF01, tried different browsers, my phone, the app; everything. It just won't let me create an account.

Hi Alex_Simmons, 

Thanks for coming back to us. 
I shall PM you now to assist further

Hi @Ashley13 - please create you're own thread so we can assist further 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

7 hours time spent so far asking for paperless billing, including a 20 minute call where I was placed on hold for most of it.

Please please virgin. If your app isn't working, stop running me around in circles and please just switch off paperless billing on my account. Thank you. X