cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Technician appointment disappeared

Kat1b
Joining in

According to text I have a technician appointment this morning,  double checked the app to track appointment and it now says I have no appointment???? My landlines does not work and it is expensive to keep trying to phone I've been trying to get all this sorted  since 29th June.Its very hard to find how to double check if someone is coming ,I got sent a link via text to a 0800 number that is out of date.

How do I get confirmation someone is coming today ? I did text confirm I wanted the appointment a couple of days ago

2 REPLIES 2

Arissa_H
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kat1b 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you with big virtual arms onto our community forum 😊

Sorry to see that you are having issues with tracking the appointment ☹.

We want to help, are you able to check this through the app?

Also what did our team advise when you rang about the appointment?

Thank you.  

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Try checking via the My Virgin Media webpage using this link: My Orders (virginmedia.com)My Orders (virginmedia.com)

I have an upcoming appointment that shows on that page but does not show on the app.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs
Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks