cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one.

dragonguy798
Joining in

Hello!

I am looking to register for my My Virgin Media account, and when I attempt to do so, I get to the point where I need to create a password, and no matter what variation of password I try (long, short, starting with a letter, 8-10 characters, with/without special characters etc.), the page returns the message "Sorry, there was a problem registering that password. Please choose a different one." This has been attempted on various devices, browsers, incognito modes etc. with no luck.

I have contacted customer support about this issue (03/06/23), and they ran into the same problem that I did and were unable to resolve the issue, they issued a ticket for me (no. B011968186) which is so far unanswered.

Hopefully this can be resolved quickly, as I would quite like to view my bills etc. Thanks in advance!! 🙂

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @dragonguy798 

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

I am sorry to hear of the issues with the online account registration but thanks for letting us know what has been done previously.

I'll go ahead and send you a PM now to assist further.

Best wishes.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill