cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returned to VM but shows old account

acdeag
Up to speed

I have just returned to VM but the app shows my old account ending in 04 not the new one ending in 05.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @acdeag,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue and we're glad to hear that this is already resolved for you! 

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. 😊

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi acdeag

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the online account. 

You will need to register with the new account details please.

If that doesn't work, please let us know and we can manually transfer the online account over for you.

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

The new account uses the same email as my old account. When I login it brings up the old account saying closed. 

I think I will need you to fix it.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @acdeag,

Thank you for coming back to us about this and sorry to see that registering for the new account did not help resolve your issue.

I'll be happy to assist your further in this and help transfer your online account to your current account. I'll send you a Private Message to confirm a few details. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. If you're having issues locating this, please let me know and I can help. I'll be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @acdeag,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to assist you and help move your online account from your former account to your current account.

Please let me know if you need any further help going forward.

Thank you. 😊 

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

I have just looked in the app and the new account is showing already.

Thank you

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @acdeag,

Thanks for coming back to us about this issue and we're glad to hear that this is already resolved for you! 

If you need any further help or assistance, please let us know. We're here to help. 😊

Thank you!

Paulina_Z
Forum Team