cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rest password

Kidders41
Joining in

Hi, 

been trying to rest my password for my virgin media account and can not rest it for some reason. 

thanks 

ian 

5 REPLIES 5

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Kidders41,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with resetting your password for your online account.

What happens when you go to reset your password? Do you see an error? Let us know what issue you're facing so that we can help. 🙂

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, 

it says doesn’t recognise the email I have put in and I have got it right.

thanks 

Ian 

Thank you for confirming this @Kidders41

Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security to investigate further. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Glengarcia81
Joining in

I cannot log into my online account, when I attempted to reset my password it will not allow me to reset my password to anything. It says I cannot use my username in my password but I am not doing that. Can someone please help me. 

Hi @Glengarcia81 thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised regarding your password.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly, and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W