cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove devices from Virgin Media Store

mj_1985
Tuning in

Hi, hope you are well.

I've been trying to access my virgin media store but I can't as it's says I have the maximum 5 devices registered. I don't have access to any of the devices anymore so it asked me to contact customer services to remove the devices.

After doing this, they told me (the dreaded) it will be raised with IT and sorted in a few days. I've had this so many times and it never gets sorted. This is either customer services language for leave me alone now or you have the worst IT dept in history. 

Can someone here help me to remove the devices?

1000008209.png

1000008207.png

5 REPLIES 5

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mj_1985

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues related to registered devices. Can you please clarify if you're referring to the Virgin Media Store or to Virgin TV Go? They're two different things.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach

Virgin Media Store

Hi @mj_1985

Thank you for confirming. If you reach out to the Virgin Media Store team on 0800 027 0801, they'll be able to investigate and assist you further with this.

Let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

As I said, tried that and they basically fobbed me off... and here. No worries 

Hi @mj_1985

When did you last speak with the team about it? Did they offer a reference number for the ticket that you've referred to at all?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team