cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register sccount on app

Kazp333
Just joined

Any advice would be great, recently joined virgin for broadband. I have text messages saying register account, I have downloaded the app..etc but everytime I go to register nothing happens. I put in my email address I used to set up account but the screen just flashes and my email address disappears and that's it. Doesn't let me do anything else. Please help 

3 REPLIES 3

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Kazp333 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised.

Are you able to please try to see if it works through our website here and let us know how you get on?

Many thanks

Tom_W

I have just seen that as we are having it fitted Tuesday, the account may not be activated yet..... but why send me text messages saying we are coming Tuesday please register account if I cannot do it. 

To be honest since joining virgin as a new customer, it hasn't been great when trying to phone your helpline. 

Hi @Kazp333 thanks for your reply.

Understood - usually, if you are having problems registering then unfortunately we're unable to intervene until the services are activated on our side sadly.

Please let us know following your installation if you still need help with this and we'd be happy to look into this further for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W