Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register VM account (broadband)

le515
On our wavelength

Morning

i can’t register for a VM account:

- rang customer services - no help

- tried all the suggestions I have found on the forum (different browser, different device, cleared cache etc) - nothing has worked.

Can anyone provide further help ?

Thanks le

7 REPLIES 7

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey le515, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community I am sorry to hear you are having some trouble setting an online account up.

Please can you tell me what is happening and what error code you are getting?

Have you been trying to sign up with an email you've previously used? Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

le515
On our wavelength

Hi Matt

Thanks for getting back to me. I tried on the web and through the app (which just takes me to the web) to register for a VM account and get the error below, which quickly disappears, enter my surname, account no and area reference, then in the next window when I enter a password I get a message “you can’t use that password….”. I have tried different passwords, on 3 different devices, different browsers, cleared cache etc. but still no joy. I used the email address I signed up with.

Hoping you can help!

Thanks 

Louise

7A7714E9-730A-429F-8744-65BE67059B43.jpeg

Thank you for confirming this for.

I will send you a PM so we can look at raising an IT ticket for you.

Please look out for the purple envelope. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

le515
On our wavelength

Hi Matt,

I have tried again today to create an account and still receive the same message “You can’t use that password. Please try another”. 

Where do we go from here?

Thanks

Louise

Thanks for coming back to us le515, I will pass this back to the team to be investigated further.

We will be back in touch as soon as we have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

le515
On our wavelength

Hi there

3 weeks have passed and I haven’t heard anything. I tried again this morning and nothing has changed - still can’t create an account!!

Is there a fix for this issue?  

Thanks

Hey le515, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear this. I can see you are in PM with my colleague about this.

Please feel free to send him another PM he would be more than happy to look into this for you. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?