cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: App wont let me set password

AnniDuToit
Joining in
Please can you message me too. I have the same problem and it's really causing an issue for me.
8 REPLIES 8

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @AnniDuToit thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you've been unable to register for an online account.  I would love to help you resolve this.  I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Hello @Lee_R ,

I am also having the same issue.

Please can you contact me to resolve this?

Kind Regards,
Montell

CENW
Joining in

I am having the same issue trying to set a password - please could you also help me!

I've just managed to sort this - figured that the password needs to be 16+ characters long to be considered strong

Hello Cen,

All the passwords I have attempted have been longer than that, I have seen evidence that it is a technical issue on their part.

Hi MBerkeley96 and CENW, welcome to the community! Thank you for posting to bring this to our attention. 

Sorry to hear you have both been having issues resetting your My Virgin Media account passwords. 

I will send you each individually a PM to offer support with this, we can then return to the public thread with an update as soon as possible. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

All the best. 

Molly

AnniePask
Joining in

I have same issue re. unable to set virginmedia password. I’ve tried all the suggestions in previous posts.  I’d be grateful for some assistance. Thx

Hi AnniePask,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your password for your online account. 

I am more than happy to take a look into this for you. 

I will private message you now to confirm some details. 

^Martin