cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems updating my email address and phone number on my account.

daniel999007
Tuning in

I have been trying to update my email address and phone number on my virgin media account and phone number for a while and it's got to the point where it will need someone from virgin media to look at it. Every time I update my phone number online for contacting me I get a error message and nothing changes. On the email it saves for either contacting or logging in and verification is ok for one. But if it saves for contacting ok I will get a verification expired email sent for the the logging in. I have tried phoning virgin media and I have tried waiting a bit before requesting a second email and nothing changes. It shouldn't be to difficult for my virgin media login to be the same email as the one I get contacted on and my phone number to be the correct number on the account. Lastly even if I save my contacting email in my virgin media and verify ok which is rare the emails still go to the old email address. So I need my email to be the same email for logging in to virgin media online and all virgin related emails should goto the same email address and my phone number in my virgin media online account should display the correct number not a old number. Thanks in advance for any help provided. 

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello daniel999007,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

We are very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues updating the details on your account, we will be able to help. 

In order to update the details, we will need to pop you over a private message. Please check the red bar at the top of the page for a message from us. 

Speak soon, 

Nat