cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems connecting to a new account

ma8
Joining in

I am thoroughly confused. I had a previous virgin media account which ended in June when I moved house. I started a new account in September at the new address. The registration process seems not to have worked: it automatically connected to the old account (disconnected) because I used the same private email address (Email A). I attempted to change the email on the new account to my work email (Email B). This doesn't seem to have worked properly: sometimes when I try to log in, it says that I didn't confirm the email address (&the link has expired). I have forgotten the password I used for Email B but when I try and change it, it sends a 'change password' link to Email A. I'm just off the phone to an advisor who recommended setting up a new email account and then sent me a link to register my account to this email address (Email C). However, when I tried to do this, it said the account is already registered to Email B.

I am completely lost - any guidance would be extremely gratefully received.

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ma8,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L