cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with mobile phone App

Dipak
Tuning in

After going round in circles by phoning 150 trying to arrange a technician visit for my landline, one of the forum team members "David_Bn" managed to confirm that a technician appointment had been made for me.  I have still not heard anything from Virginmedia to confirm this appointment.

If I use the Virginmedia App on my mobile phone, the "Orders & Appointments" state that I have no orders or appointments.  However if I use my laptop to go online and log into my Virginmedia, the "Orders & Appointments" show the date and time of the appointment.

Can someone please report this problem with the mobile phone app to Virginmedia.

Can someone also highlight to Virginmedia, the simple lack of communication of what should be a simple confirmation of an appointment.

1 REPLY 1

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

HI Dipak, 

Thank you for your post to us here on the community. 

I am sorry to hear of the issues with viewing the appointment via the app, we will get this fed back. 

If you need any further confirmation of the appointment or have any questions feel free to send my colleague a private message or get back to us on this thread. 

Thank you, 

Nat