cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with account details

steffier
Joining in

Hi,

I have been trying to change my phone number in my account details but it keeps saying "Sorry the changes you made were not saved, please try again".

I have tried several times on my phone, on my laptop, with different browsers, at different times of the day for a week.

This company is impossible to reach, this is ridiculous.

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello steffier. 

Thanks for your post. 

Can we ask what account details you are looking to change?

Gareth_L

Quoting my previous message: "I have been trying to change my phone number".

I managed to contact someone by submitting a complaint, I was told the change was made but it has NOT been made. I still see my old phone number that I no longer use.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Sorry to hear about the porting issue with your number there, Steffier.

If you already logged a case about this you may check here for updates until we email you with a resolve.

In regard to the number porting process, I am happy to have this looked into for you now so I am going to send you a PM for this purpose.
Please check the top-right corner of our forum and you should see a purple envelope. Click this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi,

I have never received your message…

E351FDD0-1091-4353-AEAE-789E344C6454.png

Hi @steffier,

I'm sorry to hear that the message didn't come through for you. I'm going to send you one now which should be with you in a few moments. We can then proceed from there to get this sorted out for you.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!