cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Power of attorney query

margaret_l2023
Joining in

I emailed Virgin Media with the poa document that is required for me and my daughter to manage my husbands account on his behalf (he is currently in a care home)  around two weeks ago. I have had no response to this since, but this morning I got a strange automated call asking if my husband could come to the phone. I chose the option for no and then the automated system asked me to call a number which I wasn't able to note down in time.

Aside from the insensitivity of this, how can I find out if the power of attorney has been applied to his account?

1 REPLY 1

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi margaret_I2023, thanks for joining the VM community and for your first post here.

We're glad to have you on board with us, a warm welcome from our forum team too. 🙂

Sorry to hear you've been unable to confirm if the PoA info was been updated on the account due to what's happened.

We're eager to have a look for you and help from this end, in order to do this I will send you a private message here soon.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs