cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment

ShaneYork
Tuning in

Why is it on my virgin media it saying I have a payment that need to be pay when I already paid it and it says paid on the bill part I would like this sorted

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey ShaneYork,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your billing at the moment. I have looked into this and cannot see that you have any overdue payments on your account.

Please could you clear your browsers cache and check again to see if the message is still there. 

Just to confirm that you have no outstanding amounts owed on your account. 

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

I have just checked and it says paid and also I need some help on my laptop the WiFi keeps going off and it been like it for months now even on my other devices 

Hi @ShaneYork

I am sorry to hear that.

Could you expand on this please? Are you getting drop outs on multiple devices?

Does this happen with hard wired connections also or just WiFi please?

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Yes it goes off on all my devices and it mainly when I watch my recorded shows and YouTube it been doing it for months now also why is my bill a £1 more this time 

Hey ShaneYork, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are having some connection issues.

I have taken a look at our and I can't see any connection issues at all.

Please can you set a BQM up for me here.

Also with your bill this looks the same price has it been for a while now. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?