cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old account assigned to email address on app

MC18
Joining in

i left virgin and then returned as Sky messed me about. I setup new account in my husbands name  but with my same email address. When tried to register new account on the app  it’s saying email already registered. Can you deregister it or transfer the email to new account? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MC18, welcome to our forum and welcome back to Virgin. 

Thank you for posting here, I'm sorry to see you are having issues creating the online account for your new account. It seems you may be right in saying the email address may still be registered with the previous account. This is something that I can have a look at further for you to help you get online.

I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @MC18, welcome to our forum and welcome back to Virgin. 

Thank you for posting here, I'm sorry to see you are having issues creating the online account for your new account. It seems you may be right in saying the email address may still be registered with the previous account. This is something that I can have a look at further for you to help you get online.

I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules