cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Account Details in app

karen171
Joining in

I closed my old account, moved house and now have a new account/area code but the app only shows my old account details. How can I get the app to reflect my current account details?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi karen171, thank you for reaching out and for joining our forums today. 
A warm welcome to the VM community, great to have you on board! 🙂

We're sorry to hear of the issues with your online account showing the old account number and info, we'd love to see how to best help with this.

Can you please advise if we've already installed your services in the new property already or that's still pending?
If the hub in your new home is active, can you tell us how long it's been since this happened?

Lastly, we'd like to see if you can try a password reset for MyVM online and check if this resolves the issue or if you need more help - happy to assist you.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, my new set up has been working for over a week and I have tried a password reset today which didn't resolve the issue. My email address hasn't changed so all the app does is link to my old account details.

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for coming back to us and for confirming these, karen171.

We'll be eager to help you further, in order to do this I will send you a PM here shortly.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a little white envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs